Perth’s Specialist Coffee Roaster
Coffee & Tea Supplies of WA is home to Perth’s famous Giovanni Coffee – some of the best tasting fresh roasted coffees in WA.
In 1974, Don Podmore founded Coffee & Tea Supplies of WA on the customer promise; “We help Cafés & Restaurants deliver exceptional coffee and tea beverages to their customers so they come back for more”…
Don built a strong reputation in Perth for his integrity, depth of knowledge and friendliness, whilst working with customers to help them grow their business.
In 2001, Don’s son Brad joined the family business and set about realising his father’s vision of roasting his own coffee in Perth. Roasting equipment was installed and commissioned at their Malaga site, and Master Roaster, Ross Bright, was commissioned from Spinelli Coffee in Singapore to implement the coffee roasting training.
Ross is a certified world barista judge and was one of the World Barista Championship judges in 2007 and 2008, and so Don and Brad were in good hands.
Since then, Brad and his roasting staff have honed their skills and knowledge and have been successfully roasting the popular blends and single origin varietals of Giovanni Coffee ever since.
6 reasons why customers love Giovanni Coffee?
- We roast our coffee beans fresh each week in Perth, so customers can always be assured of having fresh roasted coffee available at all times.
- Only high quality 100% Arabica beans from some of the best growing regions around the world are selected for our coffees, as they offer a sweeter, more aromatic and smoother taste than Robusta coffee.
- Our coffees are medium roasted to allow for the development of a multitude of flavors that cannot be delivered with darker roasts.
- With Giovanni Coffee, there is no unpleasant aftertaste, just the pleasant sensation of a great tasting coffee.
- Giovanni Coffees produce a richer, creamier coffee, full of fresh extracted coffee oils for a more enhanced coffee flavor.
- Our coffee is packed in thick foil packaging equipped with a superior design one-way-valve to lock in the freshness.
Apart from roasting our very popular blends of Giovanni Coffee, Coffee & Tea Supplies of WA also offers an extensive range of premium quality loose-leaf teas under our own brand called Tché-Villa (pronounced “char villa”). We also stock a selection of Elmstock leaf teas and tea bags.
Consumables & Accessories
To complement our coffee and tea products, we also supply chocolate powders, Chai powders, takeaway products, cleaning products, barista accessories, tea making accessories, crockery, glassware and many other products.
Coffee Machines – Sales & Service
Need to upgrade your existing coffee machine? Coffee & Tea Supplies of WA offers a large range of new and reconditioned coffee machines for sale, lease and hire. Leasing facilities for business purposes are available for new equipment through our finance partner Flexi Commercial.
To keep your equipment working in top condition, we also service and repair coffee machines and grinders throughout the Perth metropolitan area, and stock an extensive range of spare parts for many makes and models of equipment.
Various filtration systems are also available to enhance the taste of coffee and tea drinks and also to offer protection for your coffee machine from the damaging effects of water hardness.
Proud Sponsors of Telethon Community Cinemas
At Giovanni Coffee, we are proud to be one of the longest running sponsors of Telethon Community Cinemas. With 100% of profits going direct to kid’s charities , you have every reason to support this fantastic organization, apart from having a great night out at the movies in one of their 4 outdoor cinemas. The season starts late November but check their website for further details. Here is the link to their site: https://www.communitycinemas.com.au/Page/Home
Coffee & Tea Supplies of WA, the home of Giovanni Coffee, is located at Unit 2/516 Alexander Drive Malaga. For further information, email email@example.com or phone (08) 9248 1500.
- Monday to Friday 8.30am t o 4.30pm